In the fast paced world we live in, the amount of time employees spend in the office seems to be rising, leaving very little time to enjoy in their personal lives. This will often result in detrimental effect on the quality of their work at the office and their personal relationships. Our Work-Life Balance training program is geared to teach participants how to analyze and manage their daily work routines, in order to achieve a balance between their professional and personal lives.
Through our Work-Life Balance Training Program, participants will be taught on how to manage their time and energy more effectively, identify the level of attention required to deal with different roles and activities, and how to improve workload management with practical approaches and techniques.
Here are some of the key highlights of the training program:
- Assessing your current work-life balance and how it affects you
- Identifying the reasons for imbalance
- Stipulating the life and work responsibilities
- Practical methods for coping with a huge workload
- How to cope with competing demands and maintain concentration
- Identifying your energy sources and drains
- Understating the energy “barometer” and how to manage energy levels
- Setting your priorities in the right order and how to protect them
- How to upgrade the quality of your life and nurturing well-being
- How to create life and work goals
At the end of the training, participants will be able to utilize project management skills to implement work-life balance programs in their personal and professional lives.