Business Communication is goal oriented. The rules, regulations and policies of a company have to be communicated to people within and outside the organization. Business Communication is regulated by certain rules and norms.
Everyone knows that poor communication skills waste time, talent and money. Yet most business communications remains confusing, ungrammatical, unfocused or unnecessary. That is often because the principles of good business writing and speaking have rarely been taught. These principles are not hard to learn – but applying them takes practice and discipline.
Our business communication program emphasizes on practical skills and hands-on, participatory training sessions that make learning relevant and engaging. Our goal is to teach strategies that make sense and imbibe skills that can be applied immediately.
SoftSkillsWorld’s training covers how to appropriately plan for a business-writing task, how to write clearly and precisely, and how to identify and correct common errors in grammar, usage, and sentence structure. The series also discusses different types of business writing, including persuasive letters, memos, notices, faxes, and e-mail messages, as well as documentation and various reports.
Key highlights of our business-communication program are:
- Learn strategies to improve your fluency and confidence in English
- Develop the speaking skills to clearly express your ideas
- Improve your range and accuracy of Business English
- Work on your accent, intonation and production of individual sounds
- How to practice elocution skills in meetings and presentations
- Write reports, letters and emails